The use of sophisticated software for calculations and optimization allows us to develop weight and cost-optimized vehicles and components from a feasibility study through to the final proof of structural integrity.
The knowledge of our long term employees and the skills of young engineers in new technologies inspire us towards future-oriented solutions.
The results of our work are reliable, durable and economical and meet the needs of demanding customers.
- Feasibility studies
- Static and dynamic analyses
- Linear and highly non-linear analyses
- contact including self-contact
- complex material properties
- large deformations
- Crash analyses
- Frequency and vibration analyses
- Buckling analyses
- Analysis of composites, sandwich structures and plastics
- Multi-body analyses
- CFD analyses
- Weld evaluation according to DVS16xx, FKM, IIW, Eurocode
- Evaluation of connecting elements such as bolts, rivets and bonding
- Optimisation (topology, topography, shape, size and parameter)
- Vehicle and running dynamics
- Test planning and evaluation
- Proof of integrity for: fatigue, yield and tensile/compressive failure, design load and collapse
Molinari Rail provides structural analyses for the optimization of:
- Car body structures
- Bogie frames
- Interior components such as seats, luggage racks, air-conditioning modules etc.
- Roof and floor mounted components such as air-conditioning units, battery containers etc
- Automatic couplers
- Axles and wheels
- Cabins, steps, handrails etc