The demands of passengers in terms of comfort in railway vehicles are very high. Temperature fluctuations or draughts are not tolerated.
Air conditioning systems consume significant energy. The energy efficiency is not optimal.
CFD simulations by Molinari Rail enable the development of system solutions for heating and air conditioning, in symbiosis with optimum energy efficiency and comfort.
Molinari Rail answers the following questions:
- Which parameters affect the feeling of comfort?
- How can a climate system be configured optimally?
- How can the temperature distribution and air flow be adjusted?
- How can different climate concepts be simulated using CFD calculations?
- How can conceptual approaches to energy consumption and comfort be compared?
- How to regulate air-conditioning systems in real use?